Last updated: June 2021
arts@willow (“the Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”), operates the website www.artsatwillow.com. We may change or add to this privacy notice, so we encourage you to come back and read it periodically. arts@willow is the data controller.
This privacy notice governs the website arts@willow, informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. Your privacy is very important to us.
We use your data to provide and improve our site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Data we Collect:
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Address, Postal code, City
Payment information is stored where applicable.
For customers who work with the company, we may also collect further, voluntary information to enable us to provide our service in an optimised manner. Some data collected from customers may include:
· Sensitive Information
· Goals and Aspirations
· Business Details
· Health Related Information
Information Collected Automatically:
· Log & Device data. When you visit our site, we may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include your web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
How We Use Your Information:
We may use information that we collect about you to:
· Provide our Products and Services. We will use your information to provide our products and services to you.
· Understand and improve our products. We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
· Communicate with you. We may send you emails about new product features or other news about us or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of these at any time. Visit the Your Choices section below.
· Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
We may develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our products and services on our site and on other sites;
We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Sharing and Disclosure:
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this policy or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
We will share your information in the following ways
· With third party service providers, agents, or contractors. We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you. For example, we may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. Or, we may engage Service Providers to provide services such as marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to provide customer service, to collect debts, and to analyse and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service). These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions.
In addition, some of the information we request may be collected by third party providers on our behalf. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services.
Specifically for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics Google Analytics which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
Please note at this time, we do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
Facebook: You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
To see more about Facebook’s participation in the Digital Advertising Alliance please visit the Choices section of this notice.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the site. When we do, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors). We will not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their own privacy notice.
The payment processors we work with are:
To comply with legal process or to protect arts@willow:
· Business Transfers.
Links to Other Sites:
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
arts@willow will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
arts@willow will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Choices and Individual Rights:
We aim to take reasonable steps so you can correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
You have the following choices:
· E-mail. As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, you may opt out at any time.
· Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time.
· You can opt out of online targeted advertising by opting out within the advertisement itself
Your Rights Under Certain Circumstances:
To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you.
To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you have provided to us. You can request to obtain a copy of this information in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. We will need to verify your identity before being able to respond to such requests. Please contact us at email@example.com
We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Our policy on Children’s Information:
Our site is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
Changes to the Policy:
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do make changes, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to visit our site after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent on the new policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org